- Jamil's new book apparently has some information that would have helped me out when I was last messing with lager yeasts.
- Both Brewpublic and Chillindamos Brewing have some info on Oktoberfest beers and traditions.
- The Mad Fermentationist has a Smoked Rye Baltic Porter recipe.
- Blog About Beer asks Whats in My Beer?
- The Discovery Channel is starting a new series in November: Brew Masters! I'm excited.
- Northern Brewer - The Blog wants to help beer brewers pick up another addiction: Have Beer, Want Wine?
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Keg of Links: More Oktoberfest and Pumpkins
Thankfully, its still that time of year, when we can find Oktoberfest and Pumpkin beers everywhere across the Fermentowebs.
Labels: Keg of Links
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment