- There were a few food recipes involving beer:
- CraftBeer.com has a recipe for Glazed and Grilled Schweinshaxe and Brussel Sprouts
- I love steamed mussels, and both NorthernBrewer.com (Steamed Mussels with Saffron-Dubbel Broth) and CraftBeer.com (Drunken Mussels) have recipes
- Tasting and drinking beer:
- A Good Beer Blog (Five Really Great New Rules For Drinking Good Beer)
- Blog About Beer (Craft Beer Tasting at Home) and a review of Harvest Moon Pumpkin Ale
- The Mad Fermentationist reviews
- A Good Beer Blog lists some tips for making your small brewery succeed
- The folks at BeerSmith have put together a book on home brewing with their product
- Some great beer recipes:
- The Mad Fermentationist brews Biere de Garde from all-grain and tastes the recent hop-harvest beer
- Hopfen Treader brews a spicy "white heat" beer with lots of peppers
- Northern Brewer follows up on the results from the recent yeast experiment and talks about ways to use your boil to improve your extract brews
- This Beer is a Pipe Bomb talks about beer labels
- Appellation Beer lets us know about goesa beers
Friday, October 1, 2010
I need this poster.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Hello all, we're here to bring you a special Keg of Links for your clicking pleasure.
- Northern Brewer is bragging about a Blichmann Top Tier brewing system. On one hand, NB sells these, so I'm sure they're partial. On the other hand ... wooo.
- A Good Beer Blog discusses a day of beery negativity.
- BeerSmith lists 5 Ways to Save Money home brewing. The Brewing Network had a related podcast on recession brewing.
- HopfenTrader brewed a Belgian style Dubbel with figs and honey. What does this guy do with all the beer?