Berry Hard Cider
- Four gallons of apple cider (No preservatives, No Additives, Unpasteurized)
- 4lb bag of mixed berries (Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries)
- Two 64oz bottles of Blueberry Pomegranate juice
- 1.0 lb Dark Brown Sugar
- ½ lb Powdered Sugar
- 1 pack of Lalvin EC-1118 Champagne Yeast
- 1 pack Safeale-05 Ale Yeast
Once fermentation has completed, approximately 1 week, add potassium sorbate or cold crash to extract yeast. Boil Blueberry Pomegranate juice to half of original volume and combine dark brown sugar and powered sugar.
Rack cider to keg and add blueberry pomegranate mixture. Carbonate and serve.
Rack cider to secondary and add blueberry pomegranate/sugar mixture. Mix well then bottle.
In addition to reducing the chances of spontaneous combustion, it kind of drinks itself.